Reset, Refocus, and Reach Your Creative Goals with Clare Travis
11 June @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
About the course
In this short course held over 3 fortnightly workshops, you’ll have the opportunity to get clarity and make meaningful progress towards your creative goals.
- Session 1: Getting clarity on the creative goals you wish to achieve
- Session 2: Learning and implementing strategies to address stumbling blocks and tame your inner critic
- Session 3: Optimising your ability to achieve flow state
Over the period of the course, you’ll be able to measure your progress on your creative goals, bringing you both accountability and momentum to achieve them.
The course will include:
- guided activities on each fortnight’s topic;
- opportunities to check-in and celebrate progress;
- practical, action-based worksheets for current and future use; and
- a supportive environment where you can connect with like-minded people, explore your creative practice deeply and gain new insights to supercharge your progress.
Refreshments/afternoon tea will also be provided.
About your facilitator
Clare Travis is an experienced and qualified coach who specialises in working with creatives. Coming from a family of creative practitioners, she knows well the challenges of pursuing a creative practice while managing the demands of everyday life. Through her coaching business Create Clarity, Clare has worked with a range of creatives through one on one coaching and workshops to help them achieve their goals with clarity, focus and purpose. Clare’s special superpower is creating an engaging and inspiring space where you can express yourself fully, access fresh thinking and embrace your true creative potential.
Who should attend?
This short course is ideal for you if you’re keen to boost and optimise your progress towards your creative goals. You’ll find it particularly helpful if you know you would benefit from positive accountability support to build your momentum.
The course is limited to 12 participants and will fill quickly, so book today to secure your place.
Cost: $135 standard / $115 concession (early bird pricing until 15th May) or $149 standard / $129 concession (regular pricing from 16th May)
Registration close on May 22, 2022
Contact Claire: 0403 984 003